Clinics & Services
- Adult Vaccination & Immunisation
- Carers' checks
- Cervical Screening
- Child Health Surveillance
- Childhood Examinations & Immunisations
- Long Term Conditions Management (Includes Asthma, Coronary Heart Disease, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease & Diabetes)
- Contraceptive Services
- Emergency Contraception
- Family Planning
- General Consultation
- Health checks for over 75's on patient request
- Maternity Services
- Medical Examinations
- Minor Operations
- Pre Conceptual Care
- Stop Smoking Service (via local health support worker)
- Terminal Care
- Travel advice and immunisation
- Health Checks for patients between the ages of 40 and 74 years (a letter will be sent inviting you to attand if you are eligible)
Bideford Hospital currently provides x-ray facilities, some consultant out-patients clinic and Physiotherapy.
The surgery offers full antenatal and postnatal care in partnership with the Maternity Unit at North Devon District Hospital.
Medical examinations are performed for various third parties, insurance companies, employers etc. A fee is payable for all non-NHS services and a scale of fees is posted in the waiting room.